YOU ARE HERE :
Home / Resources / Public Hearings / 2008 Public Hearings
2008 Public Hearings
- Nov 25,2008 Zoning Rec Centre to allow Radio Station
An application by the City of Port Moody for a zoning bylaw text amendment to allow a radio station as a permitted use at the recreation centre complex, 300 Ioco Raod, in support of CKPM Radio.
- Nov 12,2008 3331, 3333 and 3335 Dewdney Trunk Road
To rezone the subject properties identified from Single Family Residential to a Comprehensive Development Zone (CD 49) to perrmit 26 multi family resldentlal units.
- July 22,2008 Onni Suter Brook OCP and LUC Variance
An application from Onni to replace one low rise complex with 1 addtional high rise tower and to amend new tower and one unbuilt but approved 26 storey tower to 32 storeys.
- May 13,2008 Lot 6,7,8 Pleasant Street
Park Dedication of undeveloped lots on North Shore.
- April 8,2008 2714 Clarke - Appleyard
Amendment to Heritage Revitialization Agreement - 2714 Clarke Street - to allow for Restaurant use
- Jan 22,2008 Polygon Klahanie Commercial Variance
To allow subdivison of the Polygon Klahanie site to two seperate lots, one for commercial, one for residential.
- Jan 22 and Feb 12,2008 United Church, Cold Weather Mat Program
To allow church to operate temporarily as a homeless shelter.